BERINA A20 Permanent Cream in Ruby Red
- Special formula for a long-lasting result
Sealing of cuticles with its new coloring technology
The ruby-red coloring matches all women and men in a timeless matter, fitting every season and occasion. Its exclusive formula contains a low concentration of ammonia dyeing evenly, without damaging the threads.
In addition to giving an elegant tone, Berina A20 ruby-red seals the cuticles and fixing the colour for a much longer-lasting result. In its special formula, ingredients have been added that protect and treat the hair while colouring safely. These add-ons enhance colouring and ensure 100% coverage of your prior bleached white hair.
- Always perform a strand test before using the product on the whole hair. Mix a few drops of the oxidising emulsion with the same amount of cream colour. Apply on the forearm fold, inside the elbow. Leave for 40 minutes and rinse. Observe for 48 hours if there is any reaction on the spot. If after this period there is no irritation or swelling, you can apply the product to the hair;
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- Avoid exposure to sun and intense heat;
- In case of irritation, discontinue use. If the problem remains, seek medical advice;
- Keep container closed after use;
- It is not recommended the use of hair coloring when prior a Henna dye was applied
1 X 60g Hair Color Cream Berina A20
1 X 60 ml Developer 9%