Dcash Bleach Pantone White – Lightener Powder Kit
- A neutral hair lightener powder in white
- Suitable for abase to add funky fashion colors
- Complete Kit: Powder & Hydrogen
The Dcash white bleach powder comes with a 60ml Mildroxy Soft Cream Developer of 12% and the whitening powder. The formula is specially made for professional salon use only. It does not matter if you like to use the hair whitener for highlights, to go white as your own style, or use the hair bleaching kit for a reliable and neutral base to get your funky hair color right. As a matter of fact, white hair is a MUST for all blue, red, silver, purple, or green hair before applying any of these color dyes onto your hair. It will not work out too well if no white bleach is being used before dying on darker hair.
The unique features of Dcash Professional Master keep your hair damage free due to the fine powder glides smoothly into the hair structure. A true result is a guarantee with increasing the brightness level to natural hair colors to 7-9.
Direction to use the Dcash Master bleaching powder
- 1. Mix the white bleach powder with Mildroxy in a plastic mixing bowl until homogeneous. Leave for 1-2 minutes, then use to bleach.
- 2. Check the time until you get a satisfactory level.
- 3. Wash your hair with shampoo and apply the cream for 10 minutes to remove chemical residues. (Washing performance: slow down the spray of water on the hair and gently massage to be ready for washing)
- 4. For the best results, please consult a professional hairdresser.
- 1. Please read the instructions before use to give you the best color result. The result depends on your hair color. If your basic color is quite dark, it may need to use 2 bleaches to get a lighter shade.
- 2. Wear plastic gloves and coats to avoid any stains. Long and thick hair may need to be used for 2-3 packs for the first time. Wait for three weeks after focusing or bleaching before coloring.
- 3. Perform an allergy test 24 hours before use.
- 4. When opening the bag, hold it from the face.
- 5. Avoid inhalation of the powder
- 6. Wear suitable gloves
- 7. Do not bleach eyelash or eyebrows
- 1X 15g Dcash white bleach powder
- 1 X 50ml Developer Softness & Shine 12%
- Complete English Instructions
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The Kit is for light and blonde hair. If you have darker hair, you need to bleach your hair “2 TIMES” to reach the white hair color result