Nizoral Ketoconazole over the Counter Shampoo 2 that works Wonders
- For Hair Loss treatment
- An anti dandruff remedy that workds
- Kills scalp and skin fungus
- Use for Dermatitis as well
Use for Hair Loss:
Nizoral is being claimed by Johnson and Johnson of the only medicated shampoo on the market to stop hair loss and reverse the growth of hair. The shampoo will block DHT from reaching your hair folic due to Nizoral antifungal properties .The shampoo can be used by female and male. If you leave the inflammation unchecked it will spread causing even wider damage.
HOW IT WORKS
The active ingredient of Ketoconazole may kill fungus by adding natural protein into the hair follicle. Once the fungus in only control is means the dandruff is controlled as well.
How to use nizoral anti dandruff shampoo for fungal acne
The shampoo is being used to control dandruff due to its 2% Ketoconazole ingredients. The Nizoral will you to to relieve hair flaking, scaling and itching associated with dandruff. As the main ingredient of the shampoo is an antifungal which works by preventing the growth of fungus and killing it. Furtherm the shamppo can be used to treat fungal skin condition (tinea versicolor) as well.
HOW TO USE:
For adults and children over 12 years of age
1. Wet hair and scalp completely with water.
2. Apply sufficient shampoo to produce foam in order to clean hair and scalp
3. Massage very gently for 1-2 minutes over entire hair/scalp
4. Rinse out with hot/warm water
5. Dry hair right away with hair-dryer right after shower.
BODY SKIN (no scalp hair)
1. Wet the hair or skin area
2. Apply shampoo to affected areas. Also cover surrounding areas as well.
3. Leave on for 5 minutes.
4. Rinse of with warm water
Avoid contact with eyes (if shampoo goes into eyes, rinse out right away with clear water)
Do not use Nizoral if the skin is broken, swollen – contact your skin doctor for advise.
If your condition does not improve in 2-4 weeks or during the Nizoral treatment consult your doctor
USE TWICE WEEKLY TO CONTROL THE CAUSE OF DANDRUFF / FUNGUS
Possible Side Effects:
- Nizoral may cause abnormal hair texture, discoloration, irritation, or pimple-like bumps on the scalp
- Dryness or oiliness can occur on hair and scalp
- a serious allergic reaction (rash, itching, swelling especially of face/tongue/throat, severe dizziness or trouble breathing) is unlikely,
but if it happens seek immediately medical attention
The product information are from the manufacturer directly and not an opinion of the seller. Furthermore, we do not do any Therapeutic claims in regards of this product.
The seller cannot diagnose via message any disease. Consult your local doctor.
When you commit to buy this product, you agree that you have read all the Side Effects and Precautions regarding this OTC product.
Only use during pregnacy after consulting your doctor
Do not swallow and avoid overdoses of Niroral
The product may remove any permanent wave curls from the hair
Treating pityriasis cause the skin to discolor and may take a couple of months the be normal agains
Nizoral 2 Ingredients List:
- 2% Ketoconazole
1 X 100 ml Hair Loss Dandruff Shampoo Nizoral 2%