30 Gold Base Sheets best for smaller art or gilding projects
- Gold leaves for design, arts, decoration
- Elegant, affordable material for professionals and home users
- Each sheet is 1.95 inch x 1.95 inch (50mm x 50mm)
Gold Baser leaves are used since 400 AD to decorate important structures. Not to be confused with the edible variation, these gold leaves are still used in Christian paintings, jewelry, and book covers, among others. Many Byzantine churches utilized gold leaf on Base on their column, mosaics, and paintings.
Where can they be used:
- Book covers to create ornamentation
- Designing interior spaces to highlight important aspects
- For gilding and art projects
- Paintings and frames
For easier handling, each gold leaf is separated by a layer of thin paper.
Sheet Size: 1.96 x 1.96 inch (50mm x 50mm)
30X Gold Leaf 1.96×1.96 on Base