Micro Sculpting Cream, the reason why its the most popular Olay anti aging cream!
- Suitable for normal and mature skin
- A rich ingredient profile, optimized to provide your skin with everything it needs
- Incredibly hydrating thanks to the enrichment of hyaluronic acid
- Sinks quickly into the skin, meaning that you can apply your makeup nearly immediately after using this cream
- A luxurious feel as you apply it onto your face
The Olay Regenerist Cream is one of the most popular face creams on the market; so much so, that on average, about 20 pots are sold worldwide every minute! It’s easy to understand why if you’ve ever tried it out yourself; this cream leaves nothing to be desired for. It has a well-rounded ingredient profile that does precisely what it promises: It gives you the vibrant, radiant skin you’ve always dreamt of. One of the main components of the Olay Regenerist Cream is Vitamin B3 (or Niacinamide). This is a must-have in your face cream, as it has the ability to minimize your pores and smoothen out wrinkles.
Additionally, the cream contains the innovative Amino-Peptide Complex II, which supports your skin in maintaining its natural firmness by allowing for the optimal conditions to form new collagen, elastin, and keratin. So what gives the Olay Regenerist Cream its moisturizing character? The answer is the exact right amount of hyaluronic acid. Most skin creams simply add some hyaluronic acid to their ingredient list, as it is trendy right now. Still, you need to have a certain balance between the acid and the other ingredients for the optimal result. Olay put in the effort to make sure that the exact right ratio is present in every jar.
Direction to use the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream
- We suggest washing your face before applying the Olay Regenerist Cream.
- Massage a pea-sized amount of the cream in your hands to warm it up.
- Apply it to the entire face by massaging it gently into the skin.
1 x Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream (Day)